Sunday, December 26, 2010

Riley the Moose Christmas

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted!  I've been busy this past month or two making cards, getting ready for Christmas, just being busy which most of you have been too, I'll bet!

My sister-in-law loves moose - especially at Christmas.  I found the Riley and Company website which has Riley's for all occasions.  I found some brown moose card stock at my favorite card/scrapbooking store Memories of Time and voila- Riley the Moose getting his Christmas tree. 
I colored with Copic Markers and sponged with Stampin'Up!

DETAILS
STAMPS: Tree Carrying Riley  by Riley and Company
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Moose and plaid card stock from MOT; SU Riding Hood Red 
INK:  SU Brocade Blue and Close to Cocoa
ACCESSORIES:  Big Shot, Nestabilities, OCL Sparkly Fluff, Ribbon and Buttons from Joannes
Copic Coloring:
G99, YG95, YG13, E37, E15, YR14, R37, R27, R29
I sent Lynne a small stuffed moose that looked a lot like Riley.  She loved her gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment