Saturday, July 14, 2012

Memories



 A few weeks ago my brother, sister, and I had a chance to visit our Aunt and Uncle who had just moved into a retirement village.  They've always been one of my favorite couples as they've gone through life and for such wonderful people, they've seen more than their share of tribulations.  When going to their home throughout the years, it has been warm and welcoming, and visiting their new home is no different.  They have cherished items including a painting of my Mother's and several lighthouses.  They always loved going to the coast as they live inland where it gets very warm and the decorations always have reminded them of the cool breezes and beautiful sights.  I've thought about them every day since we visited and I don't want them thinking I've forgotten about them. 
After I snapped these pictures I added the sentiment "You're never more than a thought away" from the SU set " Whimsical Words".  I used the tutorial for the Sailor's Knot from Paper Pursuits.
DETAILS:
STAMPS: "Coast to Coast" by Stampin'Up! ; "Whimsical Words" by Stampin'Up!
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, SU Marina Mist & Basic Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, and SU Sweet Pea DP
INK: Ranger Distress Black Soot
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Score Pal, paper cutter, Nesties, tape gun, glue dots, cotton twine, Inkssentials white opaque pen, Sakura glaze pen clear

COPIC COLORING: B000, 0, B45, B91, BV23, BV25, BV29, Y11, YG61, G20, G21, G24, G28,E00, E09, E15, E30, E31, E33, R46, R29, R27, R05, C00, C1, C05, 110, T0, T1, T2

Inside always is decorated
Sailor's Knot


No comments:

Post a Comment