Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bride and Groom (Winner for Memories of Time Challenge)

Right after the holidays we received a wedding invitation from our nephew in Connecticut.  It was beautiful in purples and lattice and vellum.  We aren't able to attend, but I want to make a card to congratulate the happy couple.  When I make a wedding card I always like to use some of the paper from the invitation.  There were two different colors of purple on the lattice and the vellum which coordinated perfectly with SU CS Perfect Plum and also the Copic colors I used to color the image I stamped from the OCL set Bride and Groom.I entered this card in the Memories of Time scrapbook challenge.  Who knows, maybe a card can be done in a scrapbook layout!!! 

The inside needs to be pretty too!

DETAILS:STAMPS: OCL Bride and Groom
PAPER: SU Perfect Plum and Neenah Solar White
INK:  Distress Black Soot
ACCESSORIES: Scor-Pal, BigShot, Nesties, Glue dots, Tape, Stickles Crystal, Glossy Accents, Gem stickers, ribbon from a floral gift I received, paper, vellum, & sticker from the invitation 
COPIC COLORING: C00,C0,C1,C3,C5,BV20,V06,V17,Y11,Y38,R27,R29
See the sparkles?!

1 comment: