Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brother Birthday

My big brother is a farmer and or logger at heart! He's been clearing land that my Dad had planted as Christmas trees which over the years grew into quite the forest!  With the land he's cleared my brother has planted grapes - he's starting a vineyard!!  What fun - the family says the old barn should be his tasting room when he's all finished!  But he says to slow down - he's doing things as he goes along and doesn't have huge plans.  He just loves doing it!

He has an excavator to help do the heavy work, but he has a tractor to do smaller jobs.  I found this neat tractor stamp from Our Craft Lounge that I like a LOT, found some neat paper from my stash that I got from my favorite craft store, Memories of Time, did some cutting and quilling, and voila - I have a birthday card for my brother!!!
Inside

DETAILS:
STAMPS: "Bountiful Harvest" & "Vintage Wine" by Our Craft Lounge 
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, SU Old Olive, Riding Hood Red & Basic Black CS, Karen Foster Veggie Stripes DP, Cosmo Cricket Sunday Picnic DP
INK: Ranger Distress Black Soot

ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Score Pal, paper cutter, Nesties, tape gun, Quill tool, Quilled Creations Fringed Mums
COPIC COLORING: YR00, YR04, YR18, R05, R08, R24, G07, G29, G99, YG13, YG25, YG41, YG45, YG93, Y13, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, E09, E23, E33, E42,  R0000, BG10, 0, T3

1 comment:

  1. Great job coloring the tractor, Becky...your brother will love this card!

    ReplyDelete