Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Anniversary

My son and his wife celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary at the end of September.  They are a  nice, modern, handsome couple who enjoy doing a lot of things.  They spent their anniversary at the coast this year, hiking, taking photos and just getting away from the normal every day routine. I created this cute card with a Penny Black stamp.  I used various papers I had and of course, colored the image with Copic markers. 

DETAILS:
STAMPS: "Looking at You" by Penny Black 
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, SU Riding Hood Red & Basic Black CS, and Welcome Neighbor DP, plus other designer papers from my huge stock of paper 
INK: Momento Tuxedo Black

ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Score Pal, paper cutter, Nesties, tape gun, Dianamics Flower Trio, Kaiser Rhinestones, Sakura Glaze pen, Sizzix emboslit Scalloped Heart of Hearts
COPIC COLORING: YG13, YG17, R24,R27,R46, R85, E33, E42, Y21, YR14, YR24, C00, C2, C3, C5  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment