Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Card Swap

 
 

My favorite store Memories of Time is having a card-swap.  There will be a maximum of 6 people involved.  Each will make a card and then make 5 kits with instructions and materials for the others to make.  The trick is to be able to put it together in 15 - 20 minutes.   I just love the Penny Black kitties so I used "Cat on the Moon".  I stamped the image on the star paper (thanks for the idea Tam!), stamped in again on white, colored, and then fussy cut it. I colored some silver metal stars with a copic marker.  I made 5 kits which will go together in the alotted time!
DETAILS:
STAMPS: "Cat on the Moon" by Penny Black, and "Paw Prints" by Inky Antics 
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, SU Night of Navy and Daffodil
CS and "Good Life" by Terri Martin, "Happy Haunting" by Graphic 45, and an SU paper stack "Home" 
INK: Momento Black Tuxedo
 
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Score Pal, paper cutter, Nesties, tape gun, Xyron, Colorbok Metal Stars colored with B39, Sakura Glaze clear
COPIC COLORING: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, Y38, Y06, Y02, Y00, Y0000, R0000, R000, R00, R30, B39

No comments:

Post a Comment