Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Candy Box

Grouped together they make a cute Christmas scene!
This past year my Rotary Club kept up the tradition we set last year of doing a Progressive Dinner for our Christmas/Holiday party.  I wanted to give all the hosts a little something as a thank you and decided to do these little treat boxes.
I copied the template for these boxes from one I made at a class.  The instructor had used an SU die which had to be much easier than cutting out four of them like I did these!!  I still had fun doing the project and the hosts all appreciated them.

Close up of one box
DETAILS:STAMPS: Stampin'Up Asian Artistry and SU Baroque Motifs, Hero Arts Special Birthday and Blossum Etchings
PAPER: SU CS Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Neenah Solar White

INK: SU Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
ACCESSORIES: Scor-Pal, BigShot, Cuttlebug EF, Glue dots, Tape, SU Punches, ribbon from my stash
COPIC COLORING: Inside Flower - R81,RV000,

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh...you're holding out on me! I didn't get to see these boxes but they are stinkin' cute! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete