Sunday, March 11, 2012

Neighbor's Birthday

 
Cute!
Our neighbors have a really nice family!  When one of them have a birthday they have a huge taco feed.  I am lucky enough to be invited when they do this.  Today is Russ's birthday celebration so I found my cute stamp set "Slow & Steady" by Our Craft Lounge and created this cute card.  The paper I used is the prize I received for a challenge over at my favorite craft store in the whole world, Memories of Time.

Inside is cute too!

DETAILS: STAMPS: "Slow & Steady" by Our Craft Lounge, "Hooray blast" by Stampendous
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, SU Old Olive, Cosmo Cricket DpINK: Momento Tuxedo Black 

ACCESSORIES: Scor-Pal, BigShot, Nesties, Glossy Accents, Ribbon and brads from my stash, glue Dots, Tape gun
COPIC COLORING: G14, G20,G21, YG13,YG17,YG23



No comments:

Post a Comment